Let Our Experienced Attorneys Help You Find The Right Visa
VisaZip offers customized solutions tailored to your company’s immigration needs. Our business services include:
- Identifying your company’s objectives to determine the appropriate U.S. visas for your employees
- Full case preparation from consultation to filing
- E-Verify Compliance Audits
- I-9 audits
- H-1B and public access file compliance audits
- Personalized attention through a dedicated client manager committed to providing exceptional client service
- Company portal to monitor case status, keep track of all filings for every employee, and view all work performed
Visa applicants may require a waiver to overcome certain grounds of inadmissibility under the Immigration and Nationality Act. VisaZip immigration attorneys are highly skilled in preparing the following types of visa waiver applications:
- Non-immigrant visa waiver
- Unlawful presence waiver
- Waiver of prior deportation or removal
- Two-year foreign residency waivers for J-1 applicants
- Waiver related to criminal grounds of inadmissibility
VisaZip offers document review services on a limited scope basis. Our attorneys will review your visa application and supporting documentation and provide step-by-step instructions on how to file your visa application. This option is best for individuals who have prepared their own visa applications and would like an attorney to review the visa package prior to filing.
VisaZip offers interview preperation for adjustment of status, citizenship, and asylum interviews. This service is available to individuals anywhere in the world.
We also offer attorney representation at interviews, however, this service is currently limited to interviews in Southern California.
Individuals who fear returning to their home country may seek asylum related relief in the United States. The fear must be based on one or more of the following protected grounds:
- Membership in a Particular Social Group
- Political Opinion
The application for asylum must be filed within one year of the individual’s last entry to the United States. However, exceptions to the one-year filing requirement may be made under certain circumstances . Individuals who do not qualify for asylum may still be eligible to apply for Withholding of Removal relief or protection under the Convention Against Torture.
The attorneys at VisaZip are highly skilled in U.S. asylum law and have handled hundreds of asylum matters from individuals across the globe. Our asylum attorneys will assess your eligibility for asylum and recommend the best course of action based on your particular situation.
Individuals who obtain a green card through marriage are granted conditional permanent resident status if married less than two years at the time of green card issuance. Conditional residents and their spouses must file a joint petition to remove conditions within 90 days of the second anniversary of obtaining conditional resident status. However, if the marriage ends prior to the two-year anniversary or the sponsoring spouse is unwilling to sign the petition, the conditional resident may seek a waiver of the joint filing requirement in the following situations:
- If the marriage has ended by divorce or death of the spouse, the applicant must demonstrate that the marriage was entered into in good faith.
- The conditional resident suffered abuse or battery from his or her spouse
- The conditional resident will suffer extreme hardship if forced to return to their country of origin
A Request for Evidence is issued by USCIS when additional documentation from an applicant or petitioner is needed to demonstrate eligibility for an immigration benefit. The response to the Request for Evidence must be filed by the deadline indicated.
VisaZip offers RFE services on a limited scope basis. Our attorneys will review your RFE, application, and supporting documentation and formulate a strategy to respond to the government.