Why Choose Lawyer Review and Counseling Services?
Our Lawyer Review and Counseling service is ideal for those who prefer to prepare their own immigrations applications but would like the peace of mind of attorney review, while saving thousands in attorney fees. Our experienced immigration lawyers will:
- Confirm your eligibility for the immigration benefit you’re seeking
- Provide all necessary forms
- Ensure that all forms are properly filled out
- Review your supporting documentation and provide guidance on additional documentation that may be needed to be submitted
- Up to one hour of attorney communication time included to ask any questions you may have
- Provide step by step instructions on how to file your immigration application.
You get access to an experienced immigration lawyer at a fraction of the price of a traditional immigration lawyer.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose an application that you want reviewed from the applications below.
Fill out the questionnaire, upload your forms and documents, and pay for the service via credit card.
Lawyer will review your submission and get back to you within 3 business days with eligibility determination and recommendations and feedback on your forms and supporting documents.
Lawyer will conduct a single secondary review of the corrections you made to the forms and supporting documents and will provide you with feedback to determine whether your application is ready for submission to the government.
Most Popular Services
Marriage and Family Green Card
Green Card through a spouse or other family member for applicants in the U.S. This option includes review of forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131 and supporting documents.
Application for U.S. Citizenship
For current Green Card holders applying for U.S. citizenship. This option includes review of form N-400 and supporting documents.
Application to Adjust Status in the U.S.
For Green Card applicants in the U.S. with a previously approved family petition (I-130) through a spouse or other family member. This option includes review of forms I-485, I-765, and I-131 and supporting documents.
For U.S. citizens seeking to bring their fiance and fiance’s children to the U.S. in order to marry and become Lawful Permanent Residents. This option includes review of Form I-129F and all supporting documents.
Green Card Petition Review
For individuals seeking a Green Card for their spouse or other family member. This option includes review of Form I-130, the first step in obtaining a Green Card for a spouse or other family member.
Family Based Consular Processing
For individuals seeking a Green Card from outside the U.S. This option includes review of forms DS-260 and I-864 and supporting documents.
Affidavit of Support
For Green Card applicants seeking to demonstrate they have sufficient financial support and will not become a public charge. This option includes review of form I-864.
Application for Travel Document
For individuals seeking to temporarily travel abroad and return to the U.S. This option includes review of form I-131 and supporting documents.
Application for Employment Authorization.
For individuals seeking to work in the U.S. This option includes review of Form I-765 and supporting documents.
H-1B Petition for Specialty Occupation Workers
For companies or organizations seeking to hire a specialty occupation worker. This option includes review of Form I-129 and supporting documents.
E-3 Petition for Australian Professionals
For companies or organizations seeking to hire a specialty occupation professional from Australia. This option includes review of Form I-129 and supporting documents.
- Lawyer confirms eligibility for immigration benefit
- Review your self-prepared immigration forms for accuracy and consistency with your support documents
- Review supporting documentation and provides guidance on additional documentation that may be needed
- Step by step instructions on how to file your immigration application
- Final review of application after initial feedback
- Up to 1 hour of lawyer communication by phone or email
- Save thousands of dollars over a traditional immigration lawyer. Our immigration lawyers are highly experienced and have reviewed thousands of immigration cases
Benefits of Lawyer Review and Counseling Package
- Peace of mind. Your immigration paperwork will be reviewed by a highly skilled immigration lawyer who has many years of experience
- Cost savings. A traditional immigration lawyer service typically costs several thousand dollars. You get access to a top-notch lawyer for a fraction of that price.
- Law firm. Unlike other “do it yourself” websites, we are a law firm with real lawyers. Our lawyers are licensed legal practitioners and are able to provide sound legal advice based on our many years of experience. Our law firm can assist clients nationally in all 50 states and globally.
- Detailed review and analysis. Our lawyers will evaluate your eligibility for the immigration benefit and will provide thorough analysis of your case and valuable feedback.
- Access. You will have access to an lawyer (up to one hour) to answer your questions
- Attorney will not review of incomplete documents or documents with missing information.
- Documents must be self-completed entirely.
- You are responsible for mailing the completed and reviewed forms and documents to the government with the appropriate filing fees.
- Attorney interview attendance is not included.
- We do not provide legal advice unrelated to the immigration matter.
Our law firm provides access to highly skilled immigration lawyers while saving you thousands in fees.