Access Skilled Immigration
Lawyers on your Terms.
Welcome to Visa Zip. A Modern Immigration Law Firm.
Farid Masoud, Esq.
Former Assistant Chief Counsel,
U.S. Department of homeland Security
Co-Founder of VisaZip LLP
Choose the offering that works best for you
Get Your Questions Answered Now!Select Plan
- Immigration questions answered quickly by an experienced immigration lawyer
- Email your question or choose the amount of time you would like to connect with an experienced immigration lawyer
- Connect via phone or email
- Transparent and affordable pricing starting at $39
- Save hundreds of dollars over a traditional legal consultation
Lawyer Review and Counseling
You prepare it. We Review it.Select Plan
- Lawyer confirms your eligibility for immigration benefit
- Provides access to all necessary forms
- Ensures all forms are properly filled out and provides step by step filing instructions
- Reviews your supporting documentation and provides guidance on additional documentation that may be needed
- Up to one hour of lawyer communication time included
Contact Us for Quote
We handle everything.Select Plan
- Determine eligibility and immigration strategy
- Checklist of documents to include with your application
- Preparation and review of your immigration application
- Assembly of your application package with attorney cover letter
- Monthly payment plans available
- Official representation of your case with government
Basic Application Preparation
We prepare it. You handle the rest.Select Plan
- Forms prepared based on completed electronic questionnaire.
- Checklist of supporting documentation needed in support of your application.
- Assembly of your immigration application electronically.
- Attorney review of completed application.
- Immigration package delivered to you electronically with detailed mailing instructions.
Welcome to VisaZip, A Modern Immigration Law Firm
VisaZip was founded by former U.S. government immigration attorneys to help individuals and businesses find more efficient solutions to their immigration needs. Our attorneys have experience working for the federal government, including United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), which gives us a unique perspective and helps us to provide our clients with strategic legal counsel.
We assist individuals and business throughout the U.S. and across the globe. With over two decades of combined experience handling thousands of immigration cases, our attorneys will help you navigate the complex landscape of U.S. immigration law to find the solution that is best for you.